February 23, 2008
A recent commenter brought to my attention that I wasn’t posting enough. I thought all you kind readers deserved an explanation for my more sporadic postings. Here are my top ten excuses:
1. I’m too busy sheltering homeless kittens shipped to me from Afghanistan.
2. Reality tv, bitches.
3. Too painful. Damn carpal tunnel.
4. YouTube ran out of videos.
5. I’ve fallen… and I can’t get up!
6. I’m dating Daniel Craig.
7. Spellcheck is at the shop.
8. Sp;lt be#r on k3yb*rd. m0Aks bl0G unR#@dabl
9. Following Spandau Ballet reunion tour around the country.
Take your pick.
February 22, 2008
Cats may claw your furniture, ignore your calls and smudge your walls with paw prints, but researchers at the University of Minnesota have found they also might reduce your risk of dying from a heart attack.
Comparing 4,435 adults in the United States, researchers found that people who didn’t own a cat had a 40 percent higher risk of dying from heart disease. The study results were disclosed Thursday at the International Stroke Conference in New Orleans.
Woo hoo! With three cats, I’m covered bitches.
February 21, 2008
Glasses make you look cool:
You don’t need alcohol to have a good time:
You can’t go wrong with a good organ:
February 17, 2008
Be a modern girl:
If that doesn’t work, drunk dialing is fun (when you can find him):
If all else fails, play the kitty card: